With the arrival of baby #5 in 16 weeks, we are making lots of changes in our home.
Here’s what’s going on:
- Added a laundry room: such a blessing this has been!
- Cosmetic changes in the kitchen, adding bead board & painting
- The boy’s are now in one room to make room for baby Olivia.
- Improving the boy’s closet (I wish we would have taken before pics)
- Improving the girl’s closet (will definitely take before and after pics)
- Painting the living room
- LOTS of reorganizing!!!
As the kids are getting older and they are consuming more food, I am having to make changes with food prep and shopping trips. I feel like we have finally crossed the bridge into “a large family”. I see that as a challenge. It’s fun!!
I am really wanting to replace my 4.5 qt KitchenAid mixer with the 7qt…..it comes with a pretty big price tag…so I will have to wait.
With all that being said, I hope to blog more than what I have been…but what I blog about will be about all kinds of things not just bento.
Merry Christmas from my kitchen to yours!!